Sunday, November 21, 2010

Inclement weather

Hayley, thanks for letting me crash on your couch last night!
I hate driving in blizzard-like conditions and am not happy about the ominous preview to Northern Utah winter elements I received last night. I realize that it wasn't that bad but I am not even a good driver in the best possible weather conditions. So, I was glad I didn't have to attempt a suicide mission back to Provo at 11 at night. I was glad I got to spend some time with hayley even though during that time I got lost in the snow, was a brat to one of her fellow Relief Society presidency member, and I appeared a little flustered and erratic to your friends and room mates.

Things that were great about last night:
1. I got to see hayley's classy face.
2. I ate delicious pie.....and some gross burnt pie in attempt to form a peace treaty with that girl I was rude to in the bathroom.
3. I snuggled with Hayley during She's Just Not That Into You.
4. I saw hayley's new and improved apartment decor. (Your pictures are gorgeous!) I think of Don Quixote every time I see your windmill photo.
5. Slept on a semi-comfy couch and listened to hay talk about cereal at 8 in the morning.

I am content. I hope that I will be able to spend some more quality time with hay soon.

1 comment:

  1. ooh stop it.
    haha.
    I was particularly into talking about cereal this morning.
    strange.
    good to see you. glad you made it home safely.

    ReplyDelete