Monday, November 15, 2010

Numb Days

I was cooped up in the house all day yesterday.
It was just one of those lethargic days.
I hate those days that pass by so fast. The days where you did nothing but not in a therapeutic way. The days where you just go numb and the hours of the day tick-tock there way down to nothing.

I remedied this feeling of no feeling by walking. I have developed an affinity for taking walks. This isn't very logical given the season it is but the weather does not inhibit me.

I am convinced walking can solve any problem. Some problems take longer walks but eventually tangled thoughts become untangled and restless legs become tired in a good way.

I think I have found a cure for my numb days.


3 comments:

  1. Aw man. I walk a lot too! I wish we could walk together.

    Also, Jay Z says Beyonce isn't pregnant. Man, it's just gonna be one of those weeks huh?

    Harry Potter comes out though. You going to see it?
    WUV YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walking is the best.
    I have also found running is doing the trick though it means less sleep.
    What you doing Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Beyonce! Will that ghetto fabulous couple ever procreate?
    I don't have tickets for HP but I want to see it during Thanksgiving. Wanna see it with me?

    Hayley, I am not doing anything. Lets play.

    ReplyDelete