Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Phone Call

Sundays are meant to be dedicated to rest. I often leisurely utilize my Sundays by starting weekend homework, cleaning my room, and making some much needed phone talking. I remember when I would talk to my pal Hay in Salt Lake on Sunday during our first year of college. We would usually chat about her boy life and my very high schoolesque college experience at Dixie State College. Lately, I have been feeling a little lonesome. When I was is Jordan, I had these feelings of seclusion and separation. I longed for things that were familiar and for people I knew were on my side. I was excited to get back home and start school. Finding my friends and the safety I know as my normal life made me so happy but I still feel disconnected and I don't know how to fix it. I was really happy to get to chat with Sarai today and get to hear about her happenings. The news of life and just news in general always cheer me up and I was overjoyed to chat to someone who can change my mood with just one phone call. I love Sunday chats.

4 comments:

  1. and she wouldn't even text me back.
    Sunday chats are good.
    I remember sitting on my porch in Sugar House when we did such things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! I'm sorry Hayley, I'll text you back right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenni we'll chat sometime, Sunday chats are my fav.

    ReplyDelete