Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Thinking ahead by looking back


I have been presented with a few choices for the future........really there is only one choice right now. The Middle East is where I plan on spending a lot of my time living, studying and eventually working for the next few years of my life. I was told today that I would be needed to go to Jordan again and work as the ground (glorified babysitter)for the future International Development interns. While I loved my experience in Jordan and remember all the good times I had traveling around, seeing the sights, and being able get to know people, I am concerned about the timing of it all. I am unsure of many things right now. My sense is telling me the more time I spend in the region I have my educational emphasis in will make my proffessional resume into to a piece od sliced gold but at the same time I have to question my ability to stay in the Middle East for 8 months straight! Can my sanity take so much culture for that long a period of time? I have got some thinking to do............

2 comments:

  1. oh wow jenface.
    thats quite the opportunity.
    talk to God.
    he'll tell you what.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had a few people tell me that. I am looking into it.

    ReplyDelete