I don't make plans too far in advance.
I forget a lot and I am late to almost everything.
I was inspired by Katie's last post to make a goal of keeping lists. I know so many people who swear by the power of a well-written list. I have just been feeling like I am not doing all I could do in a day due to a lack in structure.
Here are a few things I would like to do:
1) pay my traffic ticket
2) study Arabic
3) study more Arabic
4) clean my room and find my house keys
5) write my KP a mission letter
6) fall asleep reading a book every night
7) learn the Russian alphabet
8) cook a meal from a fun new recipe
9) tell sugar to take a hike
10) do something nice for a stranger
11) keep daily to-do lists
I think that keeping my thoughts and goals organized me will allow me to approach my days with more zeal. I just need a new routine and scribbling some of my daily goals down on paper might be just what I need.